Friday, July 12, 2013

Bey Bares It All (got it? Flaunt it?)

Let me begin by saying that I have not been a fan of Beyonce since after she dropped Sasha Fierce and started being all extra with herself. I used to love that in my mind Beyonce would always be down to earth and never become one of the fakes. Hell, a girl can dream can't she? All this talk of being possessed when she takes the stage and becomes someone else, and how she's not really black, but creole and whatever... The list goes on but I for one do not waste my time because too much of one person can surely be overkill. My friends say Beyonce is doing all of this because she is a veteran in the game and still trying to compete with the 'Rihannas' and 'Miley Cyrus' of the world. Although I believe Beyonce going for high fashion spreads are a bit of a stretch, I never watch or read her interviews because let's face it, she sings a lot better than she speaks. The pictures are getting a lot of negative feedback from the Internet world and people are saying that once again Queen Bey has swag jacked someone else, this time, Erykah Badu. Whether she didn't or did she is getting that money and at the end of the day, isn't that what all of this is about. While I believe Beyonce is utterly beautiful, I must agree that this magazine did her a complete injustice. The two photos you will find below are unflattering, she looks uncomfortable trying to portray sexy, and it doesn't look anything like her. The glitter is a cool look but all the makeup is taking away from her natural beauty, not adding to it and I really thought it was Monica Calhoun at first. I can't honesty believe that she would be happy about this but the mag has already hit the stands. Take a look and tell us what you think!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Elle_Sweetest



Email Hits